Speaking of Copy Bird, all is not as bad as it seems. On September 19th, Amazon bumped the price of the eBook back up to $0.99 US. I thought that was the end of watching the fun, as in one and a half months Copy Bird sold 4,800 copies. But I was wrong. Now that it got into Amazon's system and filtered through their algorithms, Copy Bird has consistently sold around two copies every day. This is good news because they are paying consumers, which means, if they like my work, they might search out more. Let's hope so!
I also released a new book, although the content isn't new besides its introduction. In eBook and print format you can now get all the stories that make up Book 1 of Miscorrection. It is entitled Miscorrection: Book 1 (Sunrise to Sundown). While there aren't any sales of it yet, I expect I'll see them over time.
Overall, this month expands on August, which had 22 sales. The growth comes in at around 50%, which is great! I doubt I can keep that pace, but if I do that would be awesome.
A special thanks to all the paying readers of my books. I greatly appreciate your support!
Here are my paid book sales for September 2011:
- 29 - Copy Bird
- 3 - All My Fiction
- 2 - The Present
- 2 - Unspoken Stories – Volume 1 (eBook Edition)
- 1 - Going Home
- 0 - Arrogation (Miscorrection)
- 0 - Awry (Miscorrection)
- 0 - Felix Culpa (Miscorrection)
- 0 - Josie Dorri And The Coffee Ban
- 0 - Miscorrection: Book 1 (Sunrise to Sundown) (eBook Edition)
- 0 - Miscorrection: Book 1 (Sunrise to Sundown) (Print Edition)
- 0 - Panacea (Miscorrection)
- 0 - Running To Keep Her
- 0 - Sundown (Miscorrection)
- 0 - Sunrise (Miscorrection)
- 0 - Unspoken Stories – Volume 1 (Print Edition)
Total Paid Sales: 37